Sweet Dinomorea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Dinomorea

Place For Loving Dino morea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview مصاحبه

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 am

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=24323

Lara does come to my home: Dino Morea
By Subhash K Jha
You seem to have gone into hiding?
Why do you say that? I've been written about the professional and personal aspects of my life. I'm doing cameos in Karz and Heroes and I want to be written about that. But alas the press finds other things in my life more interesting.
You mean your friendship with Lara Dutta?
Yeah that too. I wish the media would write about how excited I am about working with an enrirely new team in Heroes. Mithunda plays my father. As for Karz, it's a guest appearance. My role lasts for four minutes. And I'm doing it for the producers T Series. They've promised me lengthier roles in future.
Hah, promises. Remember how you were cheated in Aap Ki Khatir?
Yeah. That was a good role to begin with. But in the publicity they short-changed me. That wasn't in good taste. I'm happy with Karz. I'm now turning producer and I'd like my relationship with T Series to go further. We're in talks for more films and production tie-ups. Then we'll announce the cast. My director Pravesh Kumar has a wish list of actors.
And your brothers?
My elder brother Niki is running the cafes the Crepe Station chain. He isn't into movies at all. But my younger brother Santino is assisting Karan Johar on his next I Am Khan. He wanted to act.
But now he enjoys being behind the camera. Then Santino will join my production house.All three brothers live together in my house. And since none of is married it's like a bachelors's bad.
What happens when Lara Dutt comes home?
Sorry?
Doesn't Lara visit you?
She is a dear friend and she does come home. All my friends are allowed to come home, and that includes you.
How special is Lara?
She's very special.
More special than your other female friends?
Ha ha. Stop comparing women. That's bad manners. Behave yourself.
You're known to be quite a womanizer. Suddenly we see you in only one woman's company?
Womanizer? That's completely untrue. I'm just very friendly by nature. And even when I'm having lunch with a friend it's misconstrued as a romantic liaison. As for being seen with Lara, she's great company. I enjoy being with her We do go out together.
Lara and you make a great pair. When do we see you together on screen?
I don't deny we make a good pair together. It's up to producers and directors to cast us together.
Will she be in your first production?
It's entirely up to my director. But yes Lara is in my wish list. I am right now working on my career. I know I'm stepping into a new phase. I'm being very careful about the work I choose. I haven't accepted a script in the last year-and-a-half.
I wanted to be sure about the script and banner. I'm very excited about Sanjay Gupta's Acid Factory. It was really fun shooting with Manoj Bajpai, Danny Denzongpa, Aftab Shivdasani and Fardeen Khan. We had a blast. I might be doing another film with him.

دينو: لارا به خونه ي من مياد
دينو موريا در مورد لارا و شغلش صحبت مي كنه.
-به نظر مي رسه شما در حال مخفي كردنيد؟
چرا اين رو مي گيد.من چيزهايي راجع به حرفه ام و بخشهاي شخصي از زندگي ام نوشته ام.من نقشهاي برجسته اي در كرز و هيروز داشتم و ميخوام در مورد انها بنويسم .اما افسوس فشار چيزهاي زيادي ديگر كه تو زندگي جالب ترند زياد تره.
-منظورتون رابطتون با لارا داتاست؟
اره اين هم هست.
من ارزو مي كنم مديا و رسانه در مورد لذتي كه من از كار كردن با تيم هيروز بردم بنويسه و اينكه ميتون نقش پدر من رو داشت . همينط.ر كه در كرز ديديد من نقش مهمان داشتم و نقشم حدود 4دقيقه طول كشيد . و من دارم يه كار توليد با شركت T series انجام ميدهم . انها به من قول نقش مفصل تري رو در اينده دادند.
-هاه قول دادن. يادتون مياد كه سر فيلم اپ كي خاطر چطور كلاه سرتان گذاشتند؟
بله. ان نقش خوبي بود كه ابتدا خوب شروع شد اما در تبليغات نقش من رو كوتاه كردن و ان امتحان و تست خوبي نداشت .من در مورد كرز خوشحالم .من الان در خال تهيه كنندگي هستم و رابطه دوستانه ام رو با T series دوست دارم و ميخوام كه بيشتر بشه.ما درمورد كارها و فيلمهاي زيادي با هم صحبت كرديم و قرادادي بستيم و در موقع لازم ليست بازيگران رو هم خواهيم گفت.كارگدان و مدير من پراوش كومار ليست زيادي از بازيگران مورد علاقه اش دارد.
-و برادرهايتان؟
برادر بزرگترم نيكي داره رستوران كرپ استيشين رو اداره مي كنه و اون اصلا علاقه اي به كار سينمايي ندارد .اما برادر كوچكترم سانتينو دستيار كاران جوهر در پورژه بعدي اش آي ام خان (من خان هستم) است . اون ميخواست بازيگر بشه اما حالا از بودن در پشت دوربين لذت مي بره و سانتينو در خانه ي توليد من كار مي كنه .ما سه تا برادر همه با هم در خونه من زندگي مي كنيم و هنوز هيچكدوممان ازدواج نكرديم و يه زندگي مجردي بد رو داريم.
- چه اتفاقي ميافته وقتي لار مياد خونه؟
ببخشيد؟
-لارا به ديدن شما نمياد؟
اون دوست عزيز منه و خونه ي من مياد . تمام دوستان من اجازه دارن به خونه ام بياند و اين شامل شما هم ميشه.
- چقدر لارا خاص و ويژه است؟
اون خيلي خاص و ويژه است
-خيلي خاص تر از بقيه دوستان زن شما ؟
ها ها . دست از مقايسه كردن زنها برداريد. اين طرز خوبي نيست .خود دارتر رفتار كنيد.
-شمابه عنوان اينكه كاملا يه زن باره هستيد شناخته ميشيد و ناگهان ما مي بينيم كه شما فقط به يه زن همه جا ديده ميشيد؟
زن باره؟ اين كاملا دروغه
من فقط به خاطر طبيعتي كه دارم دوستان زيادي دارم . حتي اگر من با دوستانم ناهار بخورم دوريبن اون رو به اشتباه به عنوان رابطه عاشقانه برداشت مي كنه. بطور يكه براي شروع ميشه ديد كه من شروع به بيرون رفتن با لارا كردم اين همراهي بزرگي بود من از بودن با او لذت مي برم و ما با هم بيرون ميريم.
-تو و لارا زوج بزرگي هستيد. ما كي مي تونيم شما رو روي پرده سينما باهم ببينيم؟
من انكار نمي كنم كه ما جفت خوبي براي همديگر هستيم. ان به تهيه كننده ها و كارگردانان بستگي داره كه ما را رو در كنار همديگر قرار بدهند.
- بسيار خوب اون در اولين كار توليدي شما خواهد بود؟
ان كاملا به كارگردانم بستگي داره . ولي بله لارا در ليست ارزوهاي من قرار داره .من همين حالا رد حال كار كردن روي شغلم هستم . من ميدونم كه مرحله ي جديد قدم گذاشتم .من خيلي با دقت در مورد كاري كه انتخاب مي كنم عمل خواهم كرد . من هيچ فيلم نامه اي رو در اين يك سال و نيم گذشته نپذيرفتم.من ميخوام در مورد فيلم نامه و شركتي كه با اون كا رمي كنم مطمئن بشم . من خيلي هيجان زدم به خاطر فيلم اسيد فكتوري سانجي گوپتا . اون خيلي لذت بخش و مفرح بود كه با مانوج باج پاي، دني دزونگپا، افتاب شيوداساني و فردين كار مي كردم.
ما يه انفجار داشيتم و من ممكنه يه كار ديگه با انها داشته باشم.

Back to top Go down
http://dinomorea.lovelyforum.net
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 am

“I’AM NOT SEEING LARA...’’
Dino Morea is a happy man these days. Magna Films’, ‘Bhram – An Illusion’ in which he plays an integral role, is on the verge of release. You can’t help noticing the anxious tone of his voice when he starts talking about the film. “I have my fingers and toes crossed that ‘Bhram’ gives my career a boost,” Dino laughs aloud, “I’m very excited about ‘Bhram’ because it’s looking good. It’s special for me because I am working with Magna Films for the first time, and since I’ve worked with Pawan Kaul before, I trust his capability of putting together a good film.

I’m happy with the way Magna has marketed the film.” He particularly adds about his co-star Sheetal Menon who makes her sizzling debut with ‘Bhram’. “Sheetal is beautiful; she plays a supermodel. Considering it’s her first film, the role was very diverse and tough but she has played it really well, thanks to the director and obviously her hard work. I think if an actress who starts her film career and does this commendable a job, then I think the rest of the films would be a cakewalk for her.”

Though he might have sailed rough seas last year, things are looking up for Dino this year. Interest-ingly it’s raining films for the actor. First it’s ‘Bhram – An Illusion’, ‘Anamika’ followed by the multi-starrer ‘Heroes’. Seems Dino has decided to go full throttle? “It happens with every actor. Sometimes you have two releases, sometimes you have four, and some-times unfortunately there’s not even a single release,” he says raising the eyebrows, “Everybody goes a full-circle with ups and downs in his or her life.”

After his first successful film ‘Raaz’, Dino’s other films haven’t really struck gold at the box-office, although he has grown as an actor with every one of them. “Unfortunately, I’ve gone through a low phase after ‘Raaz’. I did a couple of films after that; ‘Aksar’ did very well, ‘Tom Dick & Harry’ did pretty well commercially and then there has been a low again.

Now, after ‘Bhram’, Heroes’ and couple of other projects, I’ve decided not to sign any thing because I want to be very selective. I really don’t mind sitting for even six months not working at all. I’ve come to a secure position in my life where I don’t have to just sign films.”

But it wasn’t the case before, I quip? “Yes, you are right. Initially, during the struggling days, I was insecure about my finance and hence I had to sign certain films then to make money because I feel if you’re living in Mumbai, you have to maintain a certain lifestyle and earn, and my livelihood is films. So I did a couple of films just for the sake of money, yet on the other hand thinking that they’ll do well,” he says honestly.

Talking about ‘Raaz’, I remember that Dino was in news recently when he became public about his disgust over the Bhatts who didn’t cast him in the sequel of ‘Raaz’ titled ‘Raaz 2’, and rather settled with Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut. “Yes, I’m upset about the fact that they have not come to me.

But at the same time I trust Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt because they are my mentors. For them to bank on a newcomer like me and to give me my first successful film, which became the biggest musical blockbuster of that year, is tremendous on their part. I’ll always respect them for whatever they do,” says Morea effortlessly.
Apparently, Dino’s hurt probably because it was his idea of the sequel, which made him approach the Bhatts once again? “I’ve not approached them,” pat comes from the actor, “While shooting for ‘Holiday’, I spoke to Bhatt sahab about ‘Raaz 2’. He was very happy with the idea then. Now about a year and half later I believe they are making ‘Raaz 2’ and the script is nearly ready. I wish them success hoping that they make a beautiful film.”

But did he speak to Bipasha regarding this, since ‘Raaz’ proved to be a turning point in their respective film careers? “I did ask Bipasha whether the Bhatts approached her, and she said no.” Does he think Bips is also upset? “I don’t think because she is doing pretty well. I really have no idea what her emotions are and what she feels,” says Dino.

But does he think it’s fair on the filmmaker’s part to not cast them, and does he feel he has missed out a really big project? “Ideally, I believe, a sequel should have someone from the previous cast of the original film, but Mahesh Bhatt is a fantastic script writer and I’m sure he must have put together a story, which doesn’t actually deserve us (me and Bipasha) to be there. I wouldn’t say I missed the film but I would have loved the opportunity though. It’s not the end of life, let’s put it that way,” says Morea.
These days there are some questions that Dino gets asked with punishing and unfailing regularity, one of which is certainly, his affair with Lara Dutta. It’s heard that Dino is the real reason behind the break-up between Lara and Kelly Dorjee. In the recent state of affairs, the couple was even spotted catching up on the late-night show of a Hollywood flick. “I’m not seeing Lara. We are just friends, although as cliché it may sound.”

He explains further, “We go back a very long time and I know that lots of people are jumping to conclusions but I would rather leave it like that. Let them have fun in saying what they want to. I really don’t want to comment on what Lara and me are all about.” But considering he, Lara and Kelly have been a group of close friends for a long time, does he think that will affect his relationship with them?

“Why should I justify things unnecessarily? What I do with my private life and my close friends is actually my personal problem and not anyone else’s to know. So if people are going to write assuming certain things, let them. I would say let them even assume that I’m seeing the Queen of England. It really doesn’t matter to me.” Would he find it difficult to work with Lara in his forthcoming films, especially after the spate of recent link-up stories between the two of them? And are they doing any films together? Dino confidently asserts, “No, not at all.

At the moment, there’s nothing else that we’ve signed together. But honestly, the link-ups have never been an issue. There’s never been a problem because of that. I would never say no to a film with Lara, and Lara is never going to say no to a film with me because of that. We’re professionals and everybody is very focused on their careers.”

There’s Samir Kartik’s multi-starrer movie ‘Heroes’, which also stars plethora of considerable stars like Mithun Chakraborty, Salman Khan, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol and Preity Zinta. Dino is very excited to be a part of the film albeit it’s just a cameo.

“Strangely, all of us are doing 15 minutes cameos in it. Salman, Sunny, Bobby and I play army officers who have been fighting at the border areas and what happens to them and their lives is what ‘Heroes’ is all about. It’s about two characters, played by Sohail Khan and Vatsal Seth, who take our stories and narrate it throughout the entire film. I did it because I really like the subject,” says Dino.

As a matter of fact, since the beginning of his film career till date, Dino has mostly been a part of romantic thrillers. Is there a dearth of choice for the actor? “I don’t know,” he explains, “The question actually baffles me. I’ve made a conscious decision to get out of the genre for a while. I want to do a good out-and-out action film, or even a comedy film for a change.”

Then why did he reject Vipul Shah’s ‘Singh is King’ alongside Akshay Kumar? “That’s because I didn’t feel I could have carried that role really well or to the best of my ability. I would have loved to play the second lead to Akshay Kumar. He’s today’s biggest star and I respect him for where he comes from and what he has achieved.”

In his earlier interview with Stardust, Dino said that herejected ‘Singh is King’ just because he didn’t want to play second lead or say a parallel role. Doesn’t he think that a second lead with Akshay is better than with Himesh Reshammiya in ‘Karzzzz’, where he plays Raj Kiran’s character from the original ‘Karz’?

He’s shocked, “Who told you I am in ‘Karzzzz’? It’s supposed to be under wraps. I’m not supposed to tell anything about the film because of producer Bhushan Kumar’s request. I think a ten-minute guest appearance doesn’t make it as a second lead.” Dino is extremely guarded. But I prod him and he relents with, “All I can say is that I’m sporting a completely different look in this film.”
f sources are believed, the reason for doing ‘Karzzzz’ is because Bhushan has offered him a three-film deal, which he obviously couldn’t give a miss? “Well yesss,” he pauses thinking how I knew about it, “Who tells you all these things yaar? I’m actually planning to do a couple of films with T-Series.

I think Bhushan is a great guy. I trust him because he is sincere and someone I can relate to. And I know I’ll be doing not just three but many more films with him.”
Coming up next is Jahnu Barua’s ‘Har Pall’ starring Dharmendra, Preity Zinta and Shiney Ahuja, where he plays a DJ.

“I’m only doing a song in the film. Actually, Preity asked me on behalf of the filmmaker to do the song. It’s a great club song featuring me, Preity and Isha Koppikar,” he informs. I wonder if the film also has Amitabh Bachchan in a guest appearance. “As far as I know it has Dharmendraji. You might be correct because there are two or three other guest appearances in the film.”

Among the other interesting projects Dino has signed, the actor is looking forward to shoot Sanjay Gupta’s next production ‘Acid Factory’, helmed by debutant director Suparn Verma. The title appears quite intriguing? “It’s a fantastic script about five guys who get stuck in an acid factory and how they deal with themselves after that, it’s all about that.” Is it based on a real-life incident? “I don’t know. I heard the script and I couldn’t attach it to anything,” says Morea.

With actors turning directors, Dino also plans to venture into production by the end of this year. “My production house Clockwork Films is already trying to make headway into the advertising world and television commercials because I think there’s a big market and we can do a fabulous job,” says the ambitious actor. Some say it’s also because he’s planning to launch his brother Santino in Bollywood?

“Initially, there were such talks because I called Santino from America to assist me in setting up the production house. Right now, he’s assisting Kunal Kohli on his film. I think Santino has to take a decision whether he wants to direct or act considering that he’s very good in both,” says the concerned bro. Once he finishes with Kunal’s film will he decide what he wants to do?

“Santino has got a fantastic presence. When he did his first music video with Sonu Nigam and couple of TV commercials, he got a lot of offers before he left for America. If he gives acting a shot I’m sure he’ll do well. Likewise, he’ll do well as a director if he really puts his mind to it. So it’s a choice he has to make.”

I remember reading Imtiaz Ali’s interview just after the success of ‘Jab We Met’, where the filmmaker agreed to direct Saif Ali Khan’s next film, jointly produced by chote nawab and Dino. How is he involved? “That’s exactly what I heard,” he laughs, “I would love to be involved with Saif’s home production. I’ve seen Imtiaz Ali’s films and he’s one of my favourite directors who I would love to work with. So, if this rumour comes true I’ll be the happiest person in this world. These are some of the rumours I hope will come true,” says Dino on a concluding note.
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 am

[size=18]من لارا رو نمي بينم!

دينو موريا اين روزها خيلي خوشحاله براي اينكه فيلمهاش اناميكا و برام اكران شده و تقريبا با استقابل خوبي روبرو شده.
از طنين صداش موقع گفتگو ميشه به خوشحاليش پي برد گفتگويي با او به بهانه اكران فيلمهاش داريم:
" من انگشتها و انگشتهاي پام رو دارم كه از عرض گذاشتم روي برامو با اون تو شغلم خودم و بالا كشيدم." دينو با صداي بلندي مي خنده
" من خيلي هيجان زدم براي اينكه اين كار براي من مخصوصه چون اولين باره كه مگنا فيلم كار كردم و قبلا با پاوان كوال كاركردم و من به قابليت خودم و كار اعتماد دارم
و با همديگر براي كار خوب شدن كار كرديم."
" من از راهي كه مگنا بازار يابي مي كنه خوشحالم " او مخصوصا در مورد همبازي اش شيتل منون ميگه
" شيتل زيباست و نقش يه سوپر مدل رو داره .با توجه به اينكه اولين فيلمش است و نقشي محكم و گوناگون و متفاوت داره اما اون بازي خوبي داره و خوب از پس نقشش برامده ، از كارگردان و البته خودش به خاطر كار سختي كه انجام داد تشكر مي كنم. به نظر من اگر يه هنرپيشه زن اولين فيلمش نقشي محكم و متفاوت باشه انوقت در راه خودش براي بقيه كار سينمايي و بازي محكم قدم گذاشته."
معهذا كار دينو مثل قايق راين در دريا بوده و بالا و پايين زيادي داشته اما از دينو يه هنرپيشه پخته بار اورده . دينو اول برام و بعد از اون بلافاصله اناميكا رو داشته و در حال بازي دي فيلم نيمه قهرمانانه هيروز است به نظر مياد دينو در حال انجام دادن يه سوپاپ كامله؟
" اين اتفاقات براي خيلي از هنرپيشه ها ميافته .بعضي وقتها تو دو كار براي اكران داري بعضي وقتها 4 تا و گاهي بدشانسي و اصلا هيچ كاري براي اكران نداري"
اون اينها رو در حالي كه يه ابروش رو بالابرده ميگه
"همه در دايره زندگي شون بالاو پايين هايي دارند"
بعد از اولين فيلمش راز كه موفقيتي بزرگ بود فيلمهاي ديگر دينو به موفقيت ان نبودند اگر چه او با انها تجربه زيادي كسب كرد و به بازيگر بزرگ تبديل شد و با انها رشد كرد
" متاسفانه ، من به مرحله پايين رفتم بعد از كار راز . من نقشهاي همبازي زيادي انجام دادم ، اكثر كار خيلي خوبي بود،‌تام ديك و هري كار تجاري خوبي بود اما انها بازهم پايين بودند.
حالا بعد از برام هيروز و چند تا پروژه ديگه من تصميم گرفتم هيچ پروژه ي ديگه اي رو امضا نكنم براي اينكه ميخوام خيلي گزيده كار كنم.حتي من اهيت نمديه كه 6 ماه در خانه بيكار بشينم .من ميخوام به جاي مطمئني از كارم برسم ونمي خوام فقط مجبور به امضاي قرار داد باشم."
امااين براي اين نيست كه شما لطيف هستد
" بله كاملا درسته در اعاز در دوران تقلا كردن من براي كارم ناامن بودم و براي همين هر كاري كه به نظرم مطمئن بودم رو امضا مي كردم و پول مي گرفتم براي اينكه ميخواستم در مومباي زندگي كنم و شما بايد زندگي خودتان رو اداره كنيد و زندگي حرفه ايتان رو هم داشته باشيد بنابراين من كارهاي دو نفره و براي اين انجام دادم كه احتياج به پولشون داشتم و هنوزم اين تفكر رو دارم كه به نظرم كار درستي ميكردم"
اون صادقانه گفت
گفتگو راجع به راز من و ياد دينو در اخبار هاي اخير مياندازه كه در مورد نفرتش از ساختن راز دو بود كه توسط باهات ساخته ميشه و اون دينو رو باري بازي در اين كار انتخاب نكرده و عمران هاشمي و كانگانا راناوات قراره كه جاي اون در ادامه فيلم بازي كنه
" بله من ناراحت شدم انها اصلا سراغ من براي ادامه ان نيامدن.اما در همان زمان من اعتمد كردم به موكش باهات براي اينكه انها مشاور هاي من هستند . انها روي من به عنوان يه چهره تازه حساب باز كردن وبه من كار و دادن كه موسيقي اين كار در ان سال بلك باستر بود و در اين فيلم اعظيم من هم قسمتي از ان بودم من هميشه به انها به خاطر كاري كه براي من كردن احترام مي گذارم"
دينو اين رو به راحتي مي گه
احتمالا دينو از اين كارناراحت دشه براي اينكه پيشنهاد اون بود كه ادامه اين كار ساخته بشه با باهات دوباره؟
"من به انها خط مشي ندادم " بلافاصله ادامه داد
"‌من در حال فيلم برداي فيلم هاليدي بودم من با اقاي باهات در مورد راز 2 صحبت كردم و اون از اين پيشنهاد خيلي خوشحال شد و حالا بعد از يكسال ونيم من باور كردم كه انها دارن راز2 رو مي سازن و فيلم نامه ان هم اماده است من براي انها اروزي موفقيت مي كنم واميدوارم فيلم زيبايي بسازن"
اما اون با بي پاشا از بعد از راز كه نقطه عطفي در كارنامه انهاست صحبت كرده است؟
" من از بي پاشا پرسيدم كه باهات با اون در مورد فيلم صحبت كرده است و او جواب داد كه نه"
ايا اون فكر مي كنم كه بيپاشا هنوز ناراحته؟
"من فكر نمي كنم براي اينكه اون كارش و خيلي قشنگ انجام ميده من واقعا هيچ ايده اي در مورد اينكه اون چه عواطفي داره و چه احساسي داره ندارم"
اما ايا اون فكر مي كنه كه اين بي انصافي بود كه تهيه كننده ها فيلم و بدون بازيگراي اصلي بسازن؟
"من باورم نميكنم.من باور دارم كه بايد در ادامه يك كار يكي از بازيگراي اصلي فيلم قبلي در كار باشه اما ماهش باهات يه فيلم نامه نويس فوق العاده است و من مطمئنم ان بايد داستان و به هم متصل كرده باشه و اصلا به ما احتياجي نداشته (من و بيپاشا). من نمي گم كه فيلم و از دست دارم اما دوست داشتم بخشي از اون بودم . حالا زندگي به پايان نرسيده ،‌اجازه بديد بره"
اينها رو موريا ميگه
."اين روزها تعدا سوالات زيادي از دينو پرسيده ميشه براي اينكه اون به طور منظمي به ديدن لارا داتا ميره كه يقينا يكي از انها واقعي هستند و شنيده ميشه كه ديتنو دليل اصلي جدايي و برهم خردن رابطه ي لارا و كيلي بوده و حتي اخيرا انها هر دو در يه پروژه نمايشي به نام بالهاي هاليوود هم بودند.
" من لارا نمي بينم.من فقط با هم دوست هستيم و من خودم هم اينها رو ميشنوم "
اون توضيح بيشتري ميده
" ما برمي گرديم به عقب ما همديگر و از خيلي سال پيش ميشناسيم مردم ترجيح ميدن اين چيزها رو در مورد پريدن ما با هم بدن و من به انها اهميتي نمي دم .بگذاريد انها تفريح كنن از اينكه بگن ما چي كر ميخوايم بكنيم من واقعا نمي خوام در مويد اينكه من و لارا چه كارها و چيزهايي با هم داريم صحبت كنم."
اما با توجه به اينكه لارا و كيلي گروهي از دوستان صميمي و قديمي او بودن براي مدتي طولاني ايا اون فكر نميكنه كه اينه روي روابطه دوستي انها تاثير بگذاره؟
" چرا من بايد به اين چيزهاي بي جهت توجه كنم . من در زندگي خصوصي ام چ كار مي كنم و با دوستاي صميمي ام چطور برخورد مي كنم مشكلات شخصي خودمه و لازم نيست كس ديگري از انها باخبر بشه .اگر مردم دوست دارن چيزهاي فرضي رو بنويسن بگذاريد بنويسن .من ميگم بگذار بنويسن حتي اگر بنويسن من با ملكه انگليس ملاقات داشتم اون واقعا موضوعي نيست براي من."
ممكنه كه اون با لارا در كارهاي سينمايي اتي اش مشكل پيدا كنه مخصوصا بعد از داستان هايي كه بين اين دو اتفاق افتاد ؟ و انها با هم فيلم بازي خواهند كرد؟
دينو كاملا و مطمئن ميگه " نه به هيچ وجه، در اين لحظه هيچ كاري نيست كه ما بخواهيم باهم امضا كنيم.اما صادقانه بگم هرگز چيزي مثل اين نبوده هرگز مشكلي به خاطر اين مسئله بوجود نخواهد امد . من هرگز نمي توانم به فيلمي كه با لارا است نه بگم و لارا هعم هرگز به فيلمي نه نخواهد گفت بخاطر اينكه من در ان هستم. ما حرفه اي هستيم و روي كارمان خيلي تمركز داريم
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty

اينجا كار سمير كارتيك كه يه فيلم با قهرمان هاي زيايد هست رو داريم به نام هيروز كه بازيگراني چون ميتون چاكرابوتي، سلمان خان، ساني دئول، بابي دئول و پريتي زينتا دينو خيلي هيجان زده است كه قسمتي از اين كار پر ستاره است و يه قسمت برجسته در ان داره.
" بطور عجيبي همه ي ما در اين فيلم 15 دقيقه بازي داريم و نقشهاي برجسته اي داريم .سلمان، ساني، بابي و من نقش افسران ارتش رو دايم كه در مرز در حال
جنگيدن هستيم و چه اتفاقي براي انها ميافته و انها چه زندگي هايي دارن
داستان هيروز است.همه ي اين داستانها د رمورد دو شخصيته كه سهيل خان و واستال ست نقش انها دارن كه انها داستان ما رو نقل مي كنن . من اين كار رو انجام دادم براي اينكه از اين پروژه خوش امد."
موضوع اينه كه در حقيقت از موقعي كه دينو شروع به كار كرده قسمتي از پروژه هاي رومانتيك تريلري و مهيج بوده. اين يه كمبود انتخاب براي اين هنرپيشه؟
"من نمي دونم " اوتوضيح ميده
"اين سوال من و قانع كرد. من يه تصميم هوشيارانه گرفتم كه از نوع تكراري فيلم خارج بشم من دوست دارم يه فيلم خوب بيروني و دروني (منظور همون بازي زير پوستي)‌و خيلي دوست دارم يه فيلم كمدي خوب كار كنم.براي انكه تغيير بدم"
پس چرا پيشنهاد بازي در سينگ اي كينگ رودر كنار اكشي كومار شده بود رو رد كرد
" براي اينكه من فكر نمي كردم بتونم اونو به خوبي انجام بدم يا بهترين قابليت من نبود.
من دوست دارم نقش دوم و در كنار اكشي كومار رو بازي كنم . اون امروزه يكي از بزرگترين ستارههاي ماست در هر كجا و هر فيلمي كه باشه نتيجه خوبي داره و من
احترام زيادي براي او قائلم"
د رمصاحبه اخير او در استار داست دينو گفته كه اون سينگ ايز كينگ رو رد كرده براي اينكه نمي خواست نقش دوم يا موازي رو بازي كنه . ايا اون فكر نم يكنه نقش دوم با اكشي خيلي بهتر از نقش دوم با هميش رشميا در كرز است جايي كه نقش راج كيرن رو در فيلم اصلي كرز بازي ميكنه؟
اون شوكه شده
" چه كسي گفته كه من در كرز بازي دارم؟ اين فرض شده بود من نمي تونم چيزي در مورد فيلم بگم باي اينكه اين درخواست بوشان كومار از من بوده . من فكر نمي كم نقش 10 دقيقه اي مهمان و بشه بهش گفت نقش مكمل و دوم "
دينو فوق العاده محافظه كار است ولي من به اين ياد اري مي كنم و اون يه كمي انعطاف و نرم ميشه
" تمام چيزي كه من ميتونم بگم اينكه كه من نقش و چهره اي كاملا متفاوت در ان دارم."
البته ما باور مي كيم دليل قبول كردن اين كار برا يان بوده كه بوشان كومار تابه حال سه كار رو با تو داره و تو نمي توني اون و فراموش كني و از دست بدي ؟
"عاليه بله" اون داره فكر مي كنه كه من چطوري از اين چيزها با خبر شدم.
"چه كي اينها رو به تو گفته دوست عزيز در حقيقت من قرار داد سه تا كار با T-series دارم.
من فكر ميكنم بوشان پسر خيلي خوبيه . من به او اعتماد ارم براي اينكهاون ادم اصيليه و كسي هي كه من مي توم به اون ارتباط بدم . من مي دونم كه نه نها سه تا بلكه فيلمهاي بيشتري رو با هم كا رخواهيم كرد "
فيلم بعدي كه ميخواد بياد فيلم جانو براو هر پل است كه در ان درمندرا،پريتي زينتا، ايشا كوپي كار، شايني اهوجا و دي جي بازي دارن
"من فقط يه اهنك در ان فيلم دارم در واقع پريتي از من از جانب تهيه كننده خواست كه اين اهنگ رو انجام بدم . اون يه اهنگ كلاب بسيار زيباست با پريتي و ايشا كوپي كار"
اون اطلاع ميده كه من شگفت زده شدم كه اين فيلم حتي اميتا باچان و به عنوا مهمان داره.
"من خيلي وقته كه درندرا جي رو مي شناسم و ايندرسته براي اينكه دو سه تا بازيگر مهمان ديگر هم در ان هستند."
از بين پروژه هاي زيادي كه هنرپيشه داره دينو بازي در فيلم بعدي سانجي گوپتا رو داره با نام اسيد فكتوري كه با مدير تازه كار سوريم ورما توليد ميشه به نظر مياد داستان فيلم يه توطئه باشه؟
" فيلمنامه خيلي عاليي داره داستان در مورد 5 نفره كه در يه كارخانه اسيد كا رمي كنن و يه اتفاقي ميافته كه انها بين خودشان يه توافقهايي مي كنن كه داستان فيلم و رقم ميزنه "
ان براساس داستان واقعي يه درسته؟
"من نمي دونم من فيلمنامه رو خوندم و به يز ديگه اي اهميت نمي دم"
بازيگرها رو به تهيه كنندگ اوردن و دينو هم همچنين رو به تهيه كنندگي اورده و در اخر امسال فيلمش رو شروع ميكنه.
"كمپاني فيلم من قبلا يه سري كارهاي تبليغاتي براي تلويزين انجام داده بود براي اينكه من فكر ميكنم ان كار خوبيه و ما ميتونيم كار شگفت انگيزي رو انجام بديم "
هنر پيشه جاه طلب اين و ميگه
بعضي ها ميگن تو ميخواي اين كار رو بكني براي اينكه برادرت سانتينو رو به باليوود معرفي كني؟
"در اغاز صحبت هايي بود براي اينكه من سانتينو رو از امريكا صدا كردم بياد و به من كمك كنه
مثل الان كه اون دستيار كونال كهلي است . من فكر مي كنم سانتينو بايد تصميمش و بگيره كه چي ميخواد كارگرداني يا بازيگري و خيلي خوبه تو هر دوتاش باشه. "
وقتي اون كارش با كونال كهلي تموم بشه تصميم داره چي كار كنه؟
"سانيتو يه پيشنهاد خارق العاده داره وقتي كه در موزيك ويدئو سونو نگام و يه سري تبليغات بود بهش شده او پيشنهاد هاي خوب يداشت قبل از اينكه امركا رو ترك كنه . اگر اون بازي كنه من مطمئنم عالي كار خواهد كرد .همانطور كه او كارگرداني خوبي خواهد شد اگر تمام فكرش و بذار رو اين كار بنابراين اين تصميمي يه كه خودش بايد بگيره."
من يادم مياد مصاحبه امتياز علي رو مي خوندم قبل از اينكه جب وي ميت موفق بشه
جيي كهكارگرداني موفقت كرده بود فيلم بعدي سيف رو انجام بده به تهيه كنندگي مشترك چوته نواب و دينو . اون چطور درگير شد؟
"اين دقيقا چيزي يه كه من شنيدم"
مي خنده
"من عاشق اينم كه با سيف در يه كار توليدي درگير بشم من فيلم امتياز علي رو ديدم و اون يكي از كارگردانان محبوب منه كسي كه من دوست دارم باهاش كار كنم بنابراين اگر اين شايعه حقيقت پيدا كنه ن يكي از خوشحال ترين ادمهاي تو دنيا ميشم . شايعه هاي زيادي هستند كه من اميدوارم واقعيت پيدا كنه."
دينو اين رو در يه نتيجه گيري و يه مصاحبه مي گه
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 am

Dino gets candid!
2 Jun 2008
Dino Morea, who started his acting career almost a decade ago with Pyaar Mein Kabhie Kabhie with his college-boy look, has now metamorphosed into a suave actor.

His unconventional good looks can be attributed to his Italian father and Indian mother. The still-single Dino tells us about his passion for adventure sports, Sushi, Hyderabadi biryani, and his dream of producing his own films some day.

Excerpts:

Your transition from a model to an actor?

The transition was actually quite simple. Nothing earth shattering! As a model if one does music videos or ad films, it's more or less acting but when it comes to films, it definitely is a lengthy process. It's great when you indulge yourself in a certain character/role. I enjoy it thoroughly.

Apart from acting, what are your other passions?

My other passions are adventure sports like trekking, playing football, basketball, or any sport for that matter. I love to spend time outdoors.

Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?

Probably doing some great cinema and making clockwork productions too. I want to have my own production house and make quality films. But living a good life would be my ultimate goal.

Which movie are you shooting in the city? Tell us about your character (Dino’s sporting a French beard and a head band).

Currently, I am shooting for Acid Factory which is produced by Sanjay Gupta. It's an interesting premise for a film. I can't reveal much about the script. But my character is of a guy who's particular about things around, always plans before getting on with any project and a bit devious. I am working with Danny Denzongpa, Manoj Bajpai, Irrfan Khan, Fardeen Khan and Aftab Shivdasani.

Do you have any special connection with Hyderabad?

I hail from Bangalore. There’s no real connection with the city but the food here is interesting, especially the biryani.

What’s your criteria for selecting the movies you act in?

Mostly, it's the banner I've to work with and it's also equally important to have a really good producer who could foresee the film no matter what the film's fate is. Yes, script is another strong element for me.

Do you have anyone special in your life?

Aahh...Let me think.

دینو موریا کسی یه که کار بازیگری خودش رو نزدیک یه دهه قبل با فیلم پیار مه کبی کبی شروع کرد و حالا تغیرات زیادی کرده و به یه بازیگر مودب و فهمیده تبدیل شده.
بر خلاف معمول چهره ی زیبای او به پدر ایتالیایی و مادر هندی اش نسبت داده می شه .اون هنوز مجرده اون به ما در مورد ورزش مورد علاقه اش، سوشی، بریانی حیدرابادی و ارزوی اینکه یه روز خودش یه کاری رو بسازه گفته.
شما از یه مدل به بازیگر تبدیل شدید؟
این تبدیل شدن واقعا ساده بود. هیچ چیز اساسی ای نبود! در مدل بودن اگه بشه اگهی یا موزیک ویدئو بودن که کم و بیش بازی داشت اما وقتی تبدیل به فیلم شد قطعا پروژه ی طولانی تری بود.این خیلی عالی یه که قرار میدی خودت رو جای یه شخصیت یه نقش من کاملا از اون لذت می برم.
جدا از بازیگری علاقه و اشتیاق دیگر شما چیه؟
علاقه ی دیگر من به ورزشهای مهیج و ماجرا جوبانه است مثل سفر کردن، فوتبال ، بسکتبال و هر ورزش دیگری شبیهاین من دوست دارم وقتم رو در هوای ازاد بگذرونم.
تو خودت رو در5 سال دیگه کجا می بینی؟
شاید یه کار سینمایی بزرگ بکنم . کمپانی فیلم کلاک ورک رو گسترش بدم من دوستدارم کمپانی خودم و با بهترین کیفیت کارها داشته باشم .اما زندگی خوبی داشتن هدف نهایی منه.
چه فیلمی رو داری در این شهر کار می کنی ؟ می تونی در مورد کاراکترت (نقشت) به ما توضیح بدی؟( دینو ریش فرانسوی گذاشته و(هد بند) پیشانی بند بسته)
مطمئنا ، من در حال فیلم برداری فیلم اسید فکتوری به تهیه کنندگی سانجی گوپتا هستم. این قضیه ی و موضوع جالبی برای یه فیلم داره . من نمی تونم فیلم نامه رو خیلی فاش کنم. اما نقش من در مورد فردیه که نسبت به مسایل و چیزهای اطرافش خیلی نکته بین و سخت گیره
ایا شما ارتباط خاصی با حیدر اباد دارید؟
من اهل بنگلور هستم . و ارتبط واقعی خاصی با این شهر ندارم اما غذاهای اینجا واقعا جالبه مخصوصا بریانی
معیارهای شما برای انتخاب فیلمی که قرار در اون بازی کنید چیه؟
اساسا ، علامتی که من با اون کار می کنم منظورم اینه که تهیه کننده ای که با اون کار می کنم بتونه پیش بینی که موضوع فیلم طوری نیست که دچار سرنوشت شومی بشه و موفق نباشه . و فیلمنامه عنصر دیگری که برای من اهمیت زیادی داره.
ایا شما شخص بخصوصی در زندگی تان دارید؟
اه .... بگذارید فکر کنم.

Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 am

Dino: Salman, Sunny, Bobby and I play army officers
Dino Morea is all set to star alongside Bollywood bigwigs like Salman Khan and Suny Deol in Samir Karnik's Heroes. The actor talks about his latest film, his eight pack and much more.You've been a part of a lot of multi-starrers but your next film Heroes seems to be your biggest ever release. What say?

Yes it is. Heroes is directed by Samir Karnik and it is his biggest ever film in terms of scale and cast. It's my biggest every multi-starrer after Dus Kahaniyaan.

Will the real hero describe what the reel Heroes is all about?

Sure! Salman Khan, Preity Zinta, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Mithunda and I form the cast of Heroes. Strangely, all of us are doing cameos for 15 minutes each. But our stories are what the film is all about. Salman, Sunny, Bobby and I play army officers who've been fighting at the frontier and what happens to them and their lives is what Heroes is all about. For instance, Salman's wife is Preity, but what happens to her? Mithunda plays my father. So what happens to him? Bobby and Sunny are brothers and one of them dies. So what happens to the other brother? I immediately said yes to the script after Samir narrated me the story.

Usually such kinds of films with army men fighting for their country are based on real life incidents. Is Heroes based on a true-life story?

Heroes is based on a few true facts about what the army officers do before they go to war. When you watch the movie, you'll realise. It's not giving out any message or something, but it's just a really nice story. It's too early to reveal anything right now.

Your journey from Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi to Dus Kahaniyaan has truly been experimental. And now with producers and directors trying different subject and genres, is it a deliberate move from your side to be a part of different cinema?

I wouldn't say that. There are producers/directors who are experimenting. When they want me to be a part of their experiment and if it really excites me, I'd definitely want to be a part of it. For me, it's the movie, it's who I am working with, which matters the most. Sometimes a newcomer might bring you a great story but he or she may not have the right backing. So a production banner and who you are working with is of vital importance.

Talking about genres in films, we've seen you more often in thrillers and romantic comedies. Aren't you hungry to try something different?

Right now, I am looking forward to do action. Action is what I want to get into. I am missing this particular genre very much. As a matter of fact, I should be doing two good films this year out of which one is with Sanjay Gupta called Acid Factory. I am comfortable doing romantic comedies, but honestly speaking, I am bored with thrillers.

We also hear that you are a part of Jahnu Barua's film titled Har Pall. Brief us on that.

I am only doing a song in Har Pall. Preity Zinta asked me on behalf of the producer and the director to do a song with her. It's an item song and I am the new male item hero (Laughs). It's a great club song with me, Preity and Isha Koppikar in it.

How content are you seeing your upward graph?

You know, I am never happy. I want to always try and do better and reach out for more. I am never content. When it comes to my work, it's just my ambitious nature that I want more. There never is enough. I want to do everybody's role, but as they say - the grass is always green on the other side. Someone's role is always better than the other.

We also hear you are doing the remake of Anamika with your good friend from the film fraternity, Anant Mahadevan. Is that true?

No. It's a rumour. It's just that the film is titled Anamika and that's it. It's not a remake. It's a romantic thriller drama, which is shot and made really interestingly. That's Anant genre and he enjoys making thrillers.Anamika should release in May this year.

From your professional side to your business ventures. How's that shaping up?

I started the Crepe Station Cafe as a venture with my brother. He runs it now. We've got 4 branches in Mumbai and our aim in the next five years is to open 50 to 100 more all over India. That's what my brother has to work on. I can't take time off my acting nor give it up coz that's what I love.

What's the next big thing happening?

Eight packs are in and six are out. Just kidding! It is called Clockwork Films. That's the name of my production house. I am busy with it, as we will be producing our first film as soon as I have a team ready. At the moment, we are making Ad-films. I have been in the film industry since a decade. I know what happens behind the scenes, I know the production side of things. So getting into production was the next big step for me and as I mentioned earlier, I am ambitious and want to try something new.

You are into films. Your elder brother is into the hotel and restaurant business. What the younger brother up to?

Well, he has studied filmmaking in L.A. He is currently assisting Kunal Kohli in his next film. He still has to decide whether he wants to take up acting or direction. But whatever his decision is, we both have decided to take our production house further.
Source: Dinomorea.com

دینو: سلمان، بابی، سانی و من نقشش افسران ارتش رو بازی می کنیم.

دینو موریا با اشتیاق در کنار کله گنده های بالیوود مثل سلمان خان و سانی دئول در کار سمیر کارنیک هیروز(قهرمانان ) قرار می گیره. این بازیگر در مورد فیلمهای اخیرش، بسته هشتای و خیلی چیزهای دیگه با شما صحبت می کنه.
شما قبلا در فیلمهایی با چندین ستاره حضور داشتید اما فیلم بعدی شما هیروز به نظر میاد بزرگترین فیلمی باشه که تا به حال از شما به اکران درامده .شما چی می گید؟
بله این طوره. کارگردانی هیرزو توسط سمیر کارنیکه و این یکی از بزرگترین فیلمهایی که حتی تا به حال برحسب ستاره ها و بازیگرایی که داره ساخته می شه. این بزگترین فیلم من بعد از داس کاهانیا ئه که با این همه ستاره های بزرگ ساخته میشه.
میشه به اختصار شرحی از قهرمانهای واقعی در این فیلم بدید؟
حتما ! سلمان خان ، پریتی زینتا ، سانی دئول ، بابی دئول ، میتندا و من بازیگرای اصلی هیروز هستیم. بطور مجزا ما هر کدوم در حدود 15 دقیقه هر کدوم داستان های خودمون رو مثل یه تراشکاری ظریف داریم . اما داستان ما در مورد چیزیه که تمام وضوع فیلم رو شامل میشه . سلمان، بابی، سانی و من نقشش افسران ارتش رو بازی می کنیم که در مرز مشغول جنگیم و اینکه چه اتفاقی برای انها می افته و هر کدوم چه طور زندگی می کنن چیزیه که تمام داستان فیلم رو تشکیل می ده. برای مثال، همسر سلمان پریتی است اما چه اتفاقی برای اون می افته؟ میتندا پدر منه پس چه اتفاقی برای اون می افته؟ بابی و سانی نقش دو برادر رو بازی می کنن که یکی از انها می میره پس چه اتفاقی برای برادر دیگه می افته؟ من فورا جواب مثبت دادم وقتی سمیر داستان فیلم رو برام شرح داد.
معمولا فیلمهایی که در مورد مردهایی ساخته میشه که در خط مقدم برای کشورشون جنگیدن از روی حوادث واقعی زندگی انها گرفته میشه. ایا هیرز بر اساس داستان واقعی یه؟
هیروز بر اساس این حقیقت کم که افسران ارتش قبل از اینکه به نبرد برند چی کار می کردند ساخته میشه. وقتی شما فیلم و ببینید متوجه می شید. اون نمی خواد به شما یه پیغامی بده یا یه چیزی شبیه این اون فقط یه داستان زیباست. الان خیلی زوده که چیزی از اون فاش بشه.
سفر شما از پیار مه کبی کبی (بعضی وقتها در عشق) تا داس کاهانیا (10 داستان) صادقانه تجربی بود و حالا تهیه کننده ها و کارگردانان در تلاشن تا یه موضوع و ژانر جدید بسازن. اونا عمدا به سمت تو میان تا بخشی از سینمایی متفاوت باشی؟
من نمی خواستم همچین چیزی بگم. کارگردانها و تهیه کننده هایی هستند که می خوان چیزای جدید تجربه کنن . وقتی انها من رو می خوان برای اینکه قسمتی از تجربه ی انها باشم اگه واقعا تحریک بشم ، من قطعا می خوام که بخشی از اون کار باشم. برای من ، در یه فیلم موضوع مهم اینه که با چه کسی کار می کنم. بعضی وقتها تازه واردین برای شما داستان بزرگی میارن اما انها پشتیبانی خوبی ندارن. بنابراین ارم تهیه کننده ای که باهاش کار می کنه یکی از مهمترین و اساسی ترین چیزهاست.
در مورد ژانر بخواهیم صحبت کینم ما شما رو در فیلمهای تریلری زیاد و کمدی رمانتیک های متفاوت زیادی می بینیم ایا شما مشتاقید تا یه چیزی متفاوت داشته باشید؟
در حال حاضر من دنبال اینم که کار اکشن انجام بدم. اکشن اون چیزی یه که من میخوام واردش بشم . من دلم خیلی لک زده برای داشتن یه فیلم منحصربه فرد و ویژه . خوب بخواهید بدانید حقیقت امر اینکه من می بایست دو فیلم تا اخر امسال داشته باشم یکی کاری از سانجی گوپتا با نام اسید فکتوری (کارخانه اسید). من خیلی راحت کارای رامانتیک- کمدی رو انجام می دم ، اما صادقانه صحبت کنم، حوصله ام سر رفته از تریلر (مهیج).
ما همچنین شنیدیم شما قسمتی از کار جانو بارو هر پل (هر لحظه) هستید.مختصری از اون برامون بگید.
من فقط یه اهنگ در هر پل دارم پریتی زینتا به نیابت از تهیه کننده و کارگردان از من خواست که این اهنگ رو با اون داشته باشم. این یه تک اهنگ و من اولین مردی هستم که تک اهنگ در فیلم دارم ( می خندد) . اون یه اهنگ زیبا در کلاب هست که من پریتی و ایشا کوپیکار در اون هستیم.
چه مقدار راضی هستی از نمایش رو به ترقی ای که می بینی؟
می دونید، من هرگز خوشحال نبودم. من میخوام همیشه تلاش کنم تا بهتر بشم . بتونم چیزای بیشتری رو بدست بیارم . من هرگز راضی نبودم . توی کارم من همیشه طبیعی بلند پروازی داشتم که به چیزای بیشتری برسم. هیچ وقت کافی نیست . من می خوام که نقش هر کسی رو داشته باشم .اما چیزی که میشه گفت اینه که ، از طرفی دیگه علف همیشه سبزه .نقش کسی دیگه همیشه بهتر از چیزهای دیگه است.
ما همچنین شنیدیم شما دارید بازسازی شده ی انامیکا رو داشته باشید با دوست صمیمی خودتان در صنف فیلمسازی انانت ماداوان این درسته؟
نه، این شایعه است . این فقط فیلم یه که اسمش انامیکاست و همنام اونه ولی بازسازی شده ی فیلم رومانتیک و مهیج انامیکا نیست که خیلی هم فیلم قابل توجهی بود. این ژانر مهیج مخصوص انات است که در ماه می امسال اکران میشه.
بواسطه ی قسمت حرفه ای تان جسارت و ریسک شعلتان رو چطور تغییر شکل می دهید؟
من با جسارت شروع به اداره رستوران- کافه ی کرپ استیشن با برادرم کردم. او دایر می کنه اون رو الان. ما 4 شبعه داریم تو مومبای و هدف ما اینه مه تا 5 سال دیگه 50 تا 100 یا بیشتر شعبه در سراسر هند داشته باشیم.کاری یه که برادرم داره انجام می ده . من نمی تونم از کار بازیگریم زمان زیادی رو برای این کار بذارم برای اینکه من عاضق این کارم.
رویداد بزرگ بعدی چیه؟
بسته هشت تایی بعد از بسته شش تایی . فقط شوخی بود! اسمش فیلم Clockwork(منظم و خودکار) این نام کمپانی فیلم سازی یه منه . من سرم برای اون خیلی شلوغه و در حال حاضر همه چیز رو برای ساخت فیلمم در اولین فرصت و بزودی اماده کردم.در حال حاضر ما داریم فیلمهای اگهی می سازیم. من حدود یه دهه است که در این صنعتم . من می دونم که پشت صحنه چه اتفاقاتی می افته ، من می دونم که یه تهیه کننده باید چه طور کار کنه.بنابراین تهیه کننده بودن قدم و پله ی بعدی و بزرگه منه همون طور که قبلا اشاره کردم من بلندپروازم و میخوام تلاش کنم برای چیزهای نو .
شما در کار فیلم هستید . برادر بزرگتر تون در هتل سازی و رستوران داری بردار کوچکتر تون چی کار می کنه؟
بسیار خوب، اون در لس انجلس فیلم سازی می خونه. اون معمولا دستیار کونال کهلی در کارهای اینده اش است اون هنوز در حال تصمیم گیری که چی میخواد بازیگری یا کارگردانی. اما هر چی که تصمیم بگیره ما هر دو تصمیم داریم تا کمپانی مون رو پیشرفته کنیم.
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 am

Pasta Manana

Life Mein Kabhi Kabhie, Dino Morea may indulge in a cheesy pasta, and can't resist ordering Chinese or tandoori chicken but he begins his day with a healthy breakfast

Dino Morea's thought for food

I am a bit of both - vegetarian as well as a non vegetarian. In non vegetarian fare I like eating white meat, especially chicken and fish. In a week I am vegetarian for three days veg and non-vegetarian fare.
I begin my day with a glass and half of water straight from the bottle. When I wake up I am really thirsty.

I have a healthy breakfast comprising toast and cereals. I like eating healthy.
I can eat anything and everything from dal chawal to sushi.

If I am shooting I try and eat as healthy as I can. I order from out. I like to have a light lunch. I either order a Chinese soup or noodles or a tandoori chicken or kebabs.

If I have woken up early in the morning, I have only a banana before going to the gym as one can't exercise after eating heavy stuff.

When I return home in the night, I like to have a big dinner. In the evenings, I have a cup of tea with biscuits or a toast/sandwich/fruits.
I like to have a proper dinner which includes rice, roti and dal. Vegetables and fried fish/chicken or fish curry are optional.

Whenever there is dessert made at home I like to have bite but I really don't crave for it. I love everything in desserts, from gulab jamun to cakes.
I don't hate any food. I relish karelas too in spite of the bitter taste. But I wouldn't eat snake or frog or any other weird meat.

My school canteen was famous for its samosas.

When I am shooting, I carry water and fruits from home in my ice box. I don't have a special Sunday lunch. Sometimes we make idlis or appam or some sabzi with puree. Biryani is made at home but not specially on a Sunday.
I like eating at Pan Asia, Thai Baan, Great Wall Of China. The cheese soufflé at Zodiac Grill is to die for.

My brother makes very good pasta and great Mediterranean food. My dad too makes excellent pasta. My mom is a fantastic cook. She cooks very good Kerala fish curry and Goan prawn curry. Actually anything in fish.
I can make good vegetarian, chicken and prawn pasta too, I think it runs in the family. Also pasta is simple to make.

Abroad I like eating at Penang in New York. In LA, you must eat at Ivy. London is full of restaurants. In London I like eating at Nobu, Scalini, Made in Italy and Hakkasan.
Any cuisine is fine by me, be it Japanese, Italian or Indian food. My best dining friends are my family.

My idea of a romantic meal: the ambience should be nice, it should be a dimly lit place with candles. It should be a really cool place. Some good wine, good pasta and a fantastic chocolate dessert.

My favourite alcoholic drinks are red and white wines.
I can't resist buying cheese, interesting meals, snacks, ready to eat meals that need to be microwaved and they are ready in a jiffy.

DINO'S FAV RECIPE PASTA IN WHITE SAUCE

INGREDIENTS

For white sauce

5 tbsp butter
5 tbsp flour
5 cups milk
salt and white pepper powder to taste

Other ingredients

350 gms any wheat pasta
500 gms boneless broiler chicken (cleaned and washed)
2 cups water (to boil the chicken)
4 to 5 garlic cloves
1 tbsp butter (to sauté the chicken)
1/2 tsp butter (for greasing the baking dish)
5 cubes cheese (grated)
salt to taste

METHOD

For the white sauce:

Lightly heat the butter in a non-stick pan. Add flour and sauté on a low flame till golden. Gradually add in the milk, stirring continually to avoid lumps. Boil on medium flame, till it thickens. Remove from the gas, add salt and pepper powder. Mix well.

Boil the pasta as per instructions on packet. Boil chicken in 2 cups water. Add garlic cloves, whole peppercorns and little salt. Cook on a medium flame till the chicken is done. Drain the water. Cool and shred the chicken. Lightly heat a tablespoon of butter in a non-stick pan. Add the shredded chicken and sauté for five minutes. Keep aside.
Add the chicken to the boiled pasta and mix gently. Add the pasta chicken mixture to the prepared white sauce. Grease a baking dish. Pour the contents into it. Evenly spread grated cheese on top. Bake at 180 degree C till the cheese on top turns golden.
Source: Dino morea.com

پاستا رو منع نکن
لایف مه کبی کبی (بعضی وفتها تو زندگی)، دینو موریا قادره در خوردن پاستای پنیری افراط کنه و نمی تونه در برابر سفارش دادن غذای چینی و مرغ بریان مقاومت کنه اما اون روزش رو با صبحانه ی سالم شروع می کنه.
نظر دینو موریا در مورد غذا
من یه تکه از هر دوی انهام - گیاه خوار همچنین غیر گیاه خواری که مثل اون نیست .هیچ غیر گیاه خواری خوراکی مثل من دوست نداره من دوست دارم گوشت سفید مصرف کنم مخصوصا مرغ و ماهی من در هفته 3 روز گیاه خوارم و بقیه هفته رو غیر گیاه خوار.
من روزم رو شروع می کنم با 1.5بطری اب (بطری های کوچک اب معدنی 1.5) وقتی از خواب بیدار میشم واقعا تشنه ام.
من صبحانه ی سالمی دارم که شامل نون تست و کریل (غذایی که از غلات درست میشه و با شیر می خورن یا همون برشتوک ما) . من دوست دارم غذای سالم بخورم . من می تونم هیچ چیز و همه چیز بخورم از دال چاوال گرفته تا سوشی.
وقتی که من فیلم برداری دارم سعی می کنم تا اونجایی که می تونم و میشه غذای سالمی بخورم.من از بیرون غذا سفارش می دم .من دوست دارم که ناهار سبکی داشته باشم .من همچنین سوپ چینی یا پاستا یا مرغ بریان یا کباب سفارش میدم.
اگه من صبح خیلی زود از خواب بیدار بشم . من فقط موز می خورم قبل از اینکه به باشگاه برم وقتی من برای تمرین باشگاه میرم نمی تونم غذای سنگین بخورم.
وقتی من شب خونه میام ، من دوست دارم که یه شام مفصل داشته باشم.شبها من یه فنجان چای یا قهوه دارم با بسکویت یا تست و ساندویچ و میوه .من دوست دارم یه شام مطبوع داشته باشم که شامل برنج و روتی (یه نوع فطیر هندی)و دال. سبزیجات و ماهی برشته شده یا مرغ برشته با زرد چوبه یا کاری اختیاری داشته باشم
گاهی که دسر تو خونه درست میشه من دوست دارم یه چیزی رو گاز بزنم اما وافعا این یه ارزو برام نیست . من همه چیز دوست دارم تو دسرم داشته باشم از گلاب جامون (مربای گل) گرفته تا کیک .
من از هیچ غذایی بدم نمی اید .من حتی چاشنی کرلاس رو دوست دارم با اینکه تندو تیزه اما من مارو قورباغه وهمه ی گوشتهای عجیب غریبی مثل این و نمی خورم .
فروشگاه مدرسه ی من به خاطر سموسه هایش معروف بود .
وقتی من فیلم برداری دارم .با خودم آب و میوه از خونه داخل کلمنم حمل می کنم . من ناهارای مخصوص یکشنبه ندارم .بعضی وقتها ما ایدلی (نان برنجی یا کوفته برنجی که برای صبحانه می خورن) یا اپام (گوشتهای کنسرو شده) یا بعضی سبزیها با پوره و بریانی داشتیم که تو خونه درست میشه اما نه مخصوص یکشنبه ها .
من دوست دارم بعضی از غذاهای اسیایی رو مثل تایلند و یه جایی تو شمال چین (گریت وال اف چینا (دیوار بزرگ چین))و سوفله ی (خوراکی که تشکیل شده از گوشت،زرده تخم مرغ و پنیر گاهی دلخواهی شکلات) زودیاک و بریانها اون من می میرم برای انها.
برادر من پاستا ها و غذاهای مدینترانه ای خوبی درست می کنه .پدرم هم همچنین پاستاهای عالی ایی درست می کنه . مادرم دست پخت خارق العاده ای داره اون ماهی کرالا (جایی در جنوب هنده )با کاری و میگو خیلی خوبی درست می کنه .در حقیقت همه چیزایی که با ماهی درست می کنه.
من میتونم غذاهای گیاهی ، مرغ ، میگو، پاستا و. خیلی چیزهای دیگه هم درست کنم که من فکر می کنم نشان خانوادگیه ما است. همچنین درست کردن پاستا خیلی راحته .
خارج از کشور من دوست دارم در پنانگ نیویرک غذا بخورم و در لس انجلس شما باید از غذاهای اوی بخورید. لندن پر از رستورانه من دوست دارم در نوبو ، سکالانی که غذاهای ایتالیایی خوبی داره و هاکسان غذا بخورم .همه ی دست پختهای من خوبه چه هندی ، ژاپنی ،ایتالیایی،..... بهترین دوست من برای غذا خوردن خانواده ی من هستند.
ایده ی من برای یه وعده غذایی رمانتیک: محیط باید زیبا باشه ، تاریک باشه و تنها روشنایی اش شمعها باشن. می بایست جای واقعا عالی و ارامی باشه . شراب خوب و پاستای خوب و دسر شکلاتی عالی هم داشته باشه.
نوشیدنی های الکلی مورد علاقه ی من شراب سفید و قرمزه .
من نمی تونم دربرابر خریدن پنیر- وعده ی غذایی دلچسبیه- اسنک ، بعضی غذاهای اماده که کافیه تو ماکرو ویو گرمش کنی در یه ان اماده میشه مقاومت کنم.
دستو العمل دینو برای پاستای مورد علاقه اش با سس سفید
مواد مورد نیاز
برای سس سفید:
5 قاشق سوپ خوری کره
5 قاشق سوپ خوری آرد
5 فنجان شیر
نمک و فلفل سفید کوبیده شده به اندازه دلخواه برای طعم
بقیه مواد برای پاستا:
350گرم پاستا (نوعی ماکارونیه) گندم
500 گرم مرغ بدون استخوان پخته شده (تمیز بشویید و آبپز کنید)
4 تا 5 حبه سیر
ا قاشق سوپ خوری کره (برای روغن مالی کردن مرغ)
2/1 قاشق چای خوری کره (برای روغنی کردن ته ظرف)
5 فنجان پنیر (رنده شده)
نمک و ادویه
طرز تهیه
برای سس سفید:
با حرارت کم کره رو در تابه ی نچسب می ریزم. بعد آرد رو به ان اضافه کرد و با کره سرخ می کنیم با شعله ی کم تا طلایی بشه . به تدریج شیر رو به آن اضافه می کنیم دائما هم می زنیم تا از گوله شدن جلو گیری کنیم. اون رو با شعله ی متوسط می جوشونیم تا غلیظ بشه . از روی گاز برمی داریم و نمک و فلفل سفید رو اضافه می کنیم و به خوبی انها رو مخلوط می کنیم و حالا سس اماده است.
برای پاستا:
پاستا طبق دستو العمل روی جعبه می جوشانیم (اگر بلد نیستد باید بگم ظرف رو که از اب پر کردیم کمی خیلی کم برا ی نچسبیدن ورقه ها به هم روغن و نمک به آن می زنیم و پاستا رو داخل طرف می ریزیم و بعد که کامل به غل غل کردن و جوش کردن افتاد ان رو اب کش می کنیم ) بعد با 2 فنجان اب مرغ ها رو اب پز می کنیم که در حین اب پز شدن به ان سیر نمک اگه دوست داشتید کمی فلفل هم اضافه می کنیم ان رو با شعله متوسط می گذاریم تا خوب بپزه و آبش رو بکشه . مرغ که خنک شده ان رو خرد یا ریش ریش بسته به سلیقه می کنیم. با حرارت کم یه قاشق سوپ خوری کره رو در تابه نچسب می ریزیم و مرغ ریز ریز شده رو به آن اضافه می کنیم تا در حدود 5 دقیقه سرخ شه . کنار بایستید تا روغن به شما نپاشه. مرغ سرخ شده رو به پاستای ابپز اضافه کنید و به ارامی با هم مخلوط کنید به پاستاو مرغ مخلوط شده سس سفید اماده شده رو اضافه کنید.ظرف رو روغن زده و محتویات را داخل طرف بریزید.و ان رو هموار کنید و پنیر رنده شده رو به ان اضافه کنید (روی ان وقتی یه دست صاف شد بریزید) در فر 180 سانتی گراد قرار دهید تا پنیری که روی ان ریختید طلایی شود بعد غذا اماده است.
Dino morea.com منبع:

می دونم که خیلی طولانی بود ولی باحاله مخصوصا ایت اخرش Interview   مصاحبه SugarwareZ-224
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 am

اینم یه چیز باحال که هیچ جای دیگه گیرتون نمی اید
Crepe Station
8.00 am – 12.30 am
Off Carter Road, Near Cafe Coffee Day
Union Park, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400 052
Bandra (W)
price : 250-500
cuisines : american / mexican, continental, italian, world / fusion

HIGHLIGHTS »

Mouthwatering breakfasts with healthy variants
savoury and dessert crepes
popular eatery with a casual, inviting ambience

THE SCENE »

There is a lot happening at this Crepe Station today. Much like every other day, Bandraiites are drawn towards this pleasant thatched eatery with a charming alfresco area, and Dino Morea’s name to pull in the crowds.

Crepe Station has capitalised on the diversity of their menu, be it the huge breakfast menu, the Savoury and Dessert Crepes, Italian cuisine, Burgers, and also the Barbecue Menu (all evenings except Mondays).

THE FOOD » The Breakfast Menu is a roaring success. Great pricing, innovative combos, and a separate section for the health conscious. For a 100 bucks, you get an English Breakfast with two fried eggs, bacon, baked beans, mixed breads, butter, jam and juice. There are various options including a Mumbai Sunrise with Aloo Paratha, and healthy options like Muesli, High Protein and Low Carb Breakfasts. Manager Jerome Mascarenhas tells us that breakfast is open from 8 am – 1 pm to cater to the morning joggers as well as the late risers.

Among the crepes, we recommend the Spicy Mustard Chicken, Baked Chicken, and the Spinach & Cottage Cheese. All crepes come with salad and dips, except the Dessert Crepes and Waffles, the Nutella crepes being highly recommended.
THE VERDICT »
A great menu and cheery ambience make Crepe Station a very popular, chilled out hangout at Carter’s.

کرپ استیشن
روش اشپزی: آمریکایی، مکزیکی، قاره ای، ایتالیایی، مخلوطی از همه ی دنیا
مشخصه:صبحانه ی سالم و متفاوت و گوناگون و خوش طعم .دسر مخصوص کرپ . خوراک سریع و مردم پسند اتفاقی و محیطی جالب و جذاب.
منظره: امروزه اتفاقات زیادی تو کرپ می افته. خیلی بیشتر از روزای دیگه . باندرایی ها بیشتر کشیده میشن به این فست فود دلپذیر با محیطی که در هوای ازاد قرار داره و اسم دینو موریا جمعیت رو به اینجا می کشونه.
کرپ استیشن سرمایه گذاری کرده روی تنوع غذاهای منوش ، منوی کلان صبحانه اش و دسرهای خوش طعم کرپ، غذاهای ایتالیایی ، برگر وهمچنین منوی کامل کبابها( به استثنای عصرهای دوشنبه) .
غذا: منوی صبحانه موفقیت پر سروصدایی داشته، قیمتهای عالی، ترکیب ابتکاری و جدا کردن قسمتها با سلامتی و هوشیاری عالی.برای 100 نوع ، شما می تونید یه صبحانه انگلیسی با 2 تا نیمرو، bacon ( گوشت نمک زده ی پهلو و پشت خوک)، baked beans(لوبیای پخته شده در سس گوجه فرنگی (همون خوراک لوبیای خودمون))، نان مخلوط ، کره ، مربا و اب میوه. انجا شامل انتخاب های متفاوت و جورواجور داره موقع طلوع افتاب مومبای Aloo Parathaو از انتخابهای سالم مثل Muesli(غذایی سویسی که از مخلوط غلاتی که صبحها با شیر می خورن مخلوط شده با اجیل و میوه خشک ). صبحانه ای با پروتئین زیاد و چرب کم. مدیریت ان جرومه مسکرناس در این باره به ما میگه که صبحانه هر روز از ساعت 8 صبح تا 1 بعد از ظهر اغاز میشه برای کسانی که صبح زود می دونده و پیاده روی داره و کسانی که دیر از خواب بیدار میشن.
از جمله کرپ به ما مرغ ادویه زده شده و خردل دار که پخته میشه و همراه اسفناج و Cottage Cheese (نوعی پنیر نرم که از کشک و شیر رقیق و بی چربی می گیرند). همه در کرپ از سالاد های متفاوت، دسرهای کرپ و کلوچه ها ... که پیشنهاد های عالی کرپ به شما هستند.
نظر و قضاوت: منوی عالی و محیط شاد که کرپ استیشن رو خیلی معروف کرده و محیطی برای استراحت کردن و پاتوق و تفریح خانوادگی و راننده ها.
Interview   مصاحبه Wink
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am

"Playing a darker role is always more challenging and interesting." Dino Morea
7 Oct 2009

He has got the looks, he has got the voice, and on top of all that he has the talent to excel in all kinds of different roles. Dino Morea has made us laugh, made us swoon (so many times), and thrilled us with his performances. Up next, the hot thespian is getting ready to blow audiences away with his new avatar in Acid Factory. In the many-layered thriller, to be released October 9th, Dino plays a quirky, odd, edgy character, and from what we hear has done justice to it in spades! Dino says that this role gave him the chance to really go a bit crazy with his character and the darker shades really gave him scope as an actor. I got the chance to talk with Dino about Acid Factory and well... I will let him tell you all about it! Enjoy!

What was it about the role in Acid Factory that made you say yes, I have to do it?

Well, it was not only the role in Acid Factory, it was the entire film actually which kind of got me. What they offered me was something really interesting. The role actually gave me the opportunity to experiment with my look, with my character, and with the styling of the look. It has a lot of negative shades to it, so it has a lot of scope to go crazy with this role. That is what I enjoy, you know, playing a positive role is pretty straight out, but when you do something negative, you have the opportunity to go a little insane and that is what I enjoy. I think audiences are going to love it. On the whole the film is a fantastic premise, a really fantastic premise for a thriller. You have an ensemble cast, you have a great story, and so everybody comes out shining if it does well. So, that is what I was thinking of... the bigger picture.

Was it hard to get into the skin of this character since he does have a darker side?

No, not really. See, that is the good thing about this film. I will give you a little insight into the story. The movie opens when five guys regain consciousness in an acid factory and have no clue, absolutely no clue, as to who they are, how they arrived there, or what happened because they have temporary amnesia, which they get through a certain explosion which happens in the factory. Now, two guys are tied up and three guys are free and they have no clue as to what happened. So, you start the movie on new characters, you don't know your character because you don't know who you are but you do things out of habit, or what you sort of remembered before you passed out. So, you have to play your character as such, and that was a tough part. The first three or four days, I remember, of shooting this film, was when I really had to focus and really get into my own rhythm to figure out where this character is going to go. I could have made him really harsh. I could have made him funny. I could have made him simple, but I went the funny way knowing fully well in the end he turns out to be a really negative character. He is a bit of a nutty character through the film, but towards the end he realizes he is a rascal and the guy who is kind of masterminding the entire plan. That was the interesting part - to start with one character and moving into another.

What was the filming experience like?

Oh, the experience was wonderful, more so because we had a great team. We had great actors with us and we all got along like a house on fire. It was brilliant. Every day was a delight to shoot. We were all tucked away in another city, we were shooting on a cool set and I guess because of the camaraderie that everybody shared we just had a brilliant time. We had a really good time! Like I said, the first two to three days everyone was focusing on getting into their characters, getting into their roles, but then I think the rest was a cakewalk because it just came to you.

How was Suparn Verma to work with as a director?

It was really enjoyable. He wrote a really interesting story. Putting together a movie with so many people is a tough job and he has done a commendable job, I must say. He has pulled it all together really well; of course, he was supported by Sanjay Gupta who is a professional. We had a great team, like I said. Everybody supported each other and everybody had their suggestions, some were taken some were not, but I think everyone was so positive about this film that we all gave our best in trying to make it better.

The cast is filled with amazing actors. What was it like working in such an ensemble and how did you feed off each other to make the performances better?

Ah, you know that was the good part, because when you have five different actors in the same room doing a scene there is always that one-upmanship because you want to get better. Not out of anything else, just be the better actor because you want to stand out in the scene. So, everyone was doing the best, whether it was a dialogue or whatever, to improve on their characters, but yet no one was stepping on each other's toes or stealing something from another person. It was all clear cut, but you just had to make that impact with your performance and everybody went out and did what they had to do. So, each character and each personality being so different, it has come out so well.

Do you have a favorite scene in the film?

Strangely, one of my favorite scenes is actually this bike race that me and Aftab shot for the film. It is a fantastic race - I think it is one of the best races shot in Indian cinema. No dialogues, but we are just having this fantastic bike race we shot when we were in Cape Town. It looks absolutely stunning. That is one of my favorite looking scenes. Where [acting] scenes are concerned there is a scene I shared with Aftab and Fardeen towards the beginning of the film where everyone is still clueless, and we are sort of probing into each other as to how each one knows a little more than the other. Some of the scenes we did are quite funny and quite interesting.

How much did your new look help you define your character?

Like I said, this character gave me an opportunity to reinvent myself. When he narrated the story my hair was already growing long so I kept it really long for this film. I gave him an interesting look; I styled him well and so yes, it did. Something about the long hair and the little French beard kind of added to the character and made him look intense, but yet on the surface he was just acting like a little child in the beginning. Then suddenly, he becomes a much more mature character towards the end, which was really nice, you know? Your look is stern but the acting is a little bit different. It was good. It just worked out right.

What do you think of the music of the film? Do you have a favorite song?

Yeah, I love two songs actually. The two which I really like are Yeh Jism, which is really nice, it has got a great house beat - it is fantastic. Then there is Jab Andhera Hota Hai, which is an old Feroz Khan song that they have taken and remixed for the film. These songs are brilliant, brilliant, brilliant songs! Sanjay Gupta is known for the music he presents in his films. We have got a brilliant album and we have gotten great reviews on our album already.

Is it harder to do comedy or something like this...a darker role? What is your favorite type to play?

For me, playing a darker role is always more challenging and interesting. Actually, the two toughest ones for me would be comedy and doing something dark, because something dark for me is just going insane with antics and acting. Comedy would be lots of spontaneity, you know, coming up with those quick one-liners, sometimes on the spur of the moment you just gotta think of something and make it work. There is a lot which goes into comedy, it is not easy, and there is a lot that goes into doing a negative role. These are two I really enjoy because they give me scope as an actor. I think a lot and I just try to make it as intense as possible and these work for me.

What has been your most satisfying role as an actor so far?

Hmm, let me see. Raaz was great - being my second film; it was really good. As an actor I felt great. The one comic role I did was Tom Dick and Harry, which was quite good. It was my first attempt at comedy and I don't know - I felt after that movie that I just had the body language for comedy. I think I have the rhythm and the body language because I think it needs to be really fluid. By nature I am quite fluid and quite mental, (laughs) so it just works fine for me. Otherwise, Holiday was very challenging. Holiday was a film directed by Pooja Bhatt. That was a dance film I did. It was challenging because I learned entirely new dance forms. I learned Latin American like the Salsa and the Paso Doble and stuff like that for the film. That was challenging in terms of physically strenuous, but great.

What can audiences expect from Acid Factory?

I am pretty sure audiences are going to love the film. It's got good-looking people, it's got great songs, it's got a fantastic story that is edge-of-your-seat. It is an hour and forty-five minutes of a thriller. It's not like we have thrown in 5 songs and stuff: one song and the rest is all background score. It's brilliant. I don't think audiences are dying to sit in movies for 2 hours, 2 hours 20 minutes any more. So, we are giving them a totally Hollywood package. We are giving them a great thriller in about an hour and 45 minutes with fantastic action, great thrills, good music and good-looking people.

What is the hardest thing about being an actor?

I would say the hardest thing about being an actor has nothing to do with acting, it is about sustaining, and to try and choose your films right. For me, as an actor, being part of the industry is choosing the right films and working with the right people. That is the toughest thing, honestly, because sometimes you get a great script and the backers are just not right and unfortunately those kinds of movies don't even see a good review. These are important things, which are very tough to come by.

What do you think of Hindi films today?

I think Hindi films are a great source of entertainment. They are really fantastic. We are improving everyday. I think cinema in India is changing; we have audiences for all types of cinema now. We have got an audience for a thriller like what we have done, we have got an audience for progressive cinema and yet there is still a huge audience for commercial, typical masala Bollywood films, and then you have an audience for the ones that are the senseless comedies. It is coming of age, no doubt. There is a new generation of directors, everybody is writing newer scripts and making really interesting stories, and making good films. It is getting really entertaining - it is a huge industry and it is getting better.

What will we see you in after Acid Factory?

Well, after Acid Factory I am doing a special appearance in the Yash Raj Film called Pyaar Impossible and it stars Priyanka and Uday. That is another sweet film. It is a really nice film and was really easy on me - a romantic comedy. Post that, next year I start shooting two films, which I am in discussion with producers as we speak.

Do you have a message to your fans?

Thank you all for being my fans, you have been wonderful, thank you for the support. I am on twitter @dinomorea9 follow me! Keep watching my films. I hope to give you better films.

I really enjoyed talking with Dino and I'm even more excited to see Acid Factory after our interview! I am especially cannot wait to see his performance in the film and think it is going to rate as one of his best to date. Be sure and get your ticket to see the action, the suspense, plus an edgy Dino, in the mystery of Acid Factory! Also check out our other interviews with director Suparn Verma, and actors Manoj Bajpayee and Aftab Shivdasani!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview   مصاحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview مصاحبه   Interview   مصاحبه I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview مصاحبه
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Dinomorea :: News-
Jump to: